Lendo

 

Exemplos de como eu gostava de escrever.

 There's a pile of comic books on my desk with a note on top of them that reads, "Do you still want these?"; also a message that Julian called and a card that says "Fuck Christmas" on it. I open it and it says "Let's Fuck Christmas Together" on the inside, and an invitation to Blair's Christmas party. I put the card down and notice that it's beggining to get really cold in my room.

The man keeps starring at me and all I can think is either he doesn't see me or I'm not there. I don't know why I think that. People are afraid to merge. Wonder if he's for sale.

I don't like driving down Wilshire during lunch hour. There always seems to be too many cars and old people and maids waiting for buses and I end up looking away and smoking too much and turning the radio up to full volume. Right now, nothing is moving even though the lights are green. As I wait in the car, I look at the people in the cars next to mine. Whenever I'm on Wilshire or Sunset during lunch hour I try to make eye contact with the driver of the car next to mine, stuck in traffic. When this doesn't happen, and it usually doesn't, I put my sunglasses back on and slowly move the car forward. As I pull onto Sunset I pass the billboard I saw this morning thar read "Dissapear here" and I look away and kind of try to get it out of my mind. 

Bret Easton Ellis in Less Than Zero
.

Sem comentários: